The SRJC Foundation works with generous donors to advance educational opportunities for students and assist College departments to maintain and expand instructional programs. The Foundation receives contributions from individual donors and alumni, corporations and businesses, community organizations and private foundations. Guided by the wishes of the donor, the Foundation distributes donations for a specific purpose or identifies areas of greatest need. The Foundation’s assets and endowment are professionally managed and currently exceed $46.7 million.
News & Events
- Application Available for the 14-15 Foundation Grants Program
- Support the Maria Gaitan Business Administration Scholarship
- Register for the Izzy Derkos Wood Racquet Tennis Tournament on October 25th
- Purchase Tickets to the 2014 AgStravaganza
- 20th Annual Bear Cub Athletic Trust (BCAT) Golf Tournament on October 10th
Make a Gift
Your gift to the SRJC Foundation may be designated for a specific purpose across the College, such as support for a program, department, faculty fund, student activities, or endowment.