The SRJC Foundation works with generous donors to advance educational opportunities for students and assist College departments to maintain and expand instructional programs. The Foundation receives contributions from individual donors and alumni, corporations and businesses, community organizations and private foundations. Guided by the wishes of the donor, the Foundation distributes donations for a specific purpose or identifies areas of greatest need. The Foundation’s assets and endowment are professionally managed and currently exceed $46.7 million.
News & Events
- Video: Pride, Purpose, Progress
- Exchange Bank & Four Community Leaders Each Contribute $100,000 to SRJC 100th Anniversary Campaign
- Sign up for the 22nd Annual Golf Tournament benefiting SRJC Athletics
- Register for the 2016 AgStravaganza on November 5th
- Join us at the Alumni Spirit Night on September 17th!
- Buy A Brick - Leave Your Mark at SRJC!
Make a Gift
Your gift to the SRJC Foundation may be designated for a specific purpose across the College, such as support for a program, department, faculty fund, student activities, or endowment.