The SRJC Foundation works with generous donors to advance educational opportunities for students and assist College departments to maintain and expand instructional programs. The Foundation receives contributions from individual donors and alumni, corporations and businesses, community organizations and private foundations. Guided by the wishes of the donor, the Foundation distributes donations for a specific purpose or identifies areas of greatest need.
News & Events
- SRJC 100th Anniversary Campaign Video: Pride, Purpose, Progress
- Register for the 23rd Annual Bear Cub Athletic Trust Golf Tournament on October 6th
- Purchase your tickets for the 2017 AgStravaganza honoring W. Terry Lindley on November 18th
- Check out the latest edition of the JC Connect, our annual report & newsletter
- Please note: SRJC and the Foundation will operate on summer hours through July 28th. The office will be open Monday through Thursday, 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m. and closed on Fridays.
Make a Gift
Your gift to the SRJC Foundation may be designated for a specific purpose across the College, such as support for a program, department, faculty fund, student activities, or endowment.